Severe Weather Moves Through South Louisiana
Spring storms are bringing heavy rain and strong winds to much of central and southern Louisiana today. A tornado watch has been issued for most of central and south Louisiana through 7 o’clock, including East Baton Rouge, Orleans, and Terrebonne parishes. Some areas could see quarter-sized hail and wind gusts could reach up to 75 miles per hour.
A wind advisory is in effect until 10 o’clock for most of the state. The Sewerage and Water Board is preparing to handle the deluge. The...
ARTS & CULTURE
Like so many other musicians who have made a home in Nashville, singer Tomi Lunsford has spent her life immersed in country music. A native of Asheville, NC, she played in a family band from a young age. Her father, Jim Lunsford, was a journeyman fiddler who played with superstars of classic country and bluegrass such as Roy Acuff, Jim and Jesse McReynolds, Reno and Smiley, Bob Wills, and Marty Robbins. Her great-uncle, Bascom Lamar Lunsford, was a lawyer and famed collector of folk songs...
Calaier Womens Caleg Bridal Sexy Wedding Plus Size Ultra High Heel Pointed Toe 12CM Stiletto Slip on Pumps shoes
The Trump administration has announced new sanctions and penalties against Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua aimed at both ending the rule of Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro and weakening Cuba's communist regime. One of the measures will allow lawsuits against foreign companies operating on property in Cuba that was seized from U.S. citizens during the Cuban revolution — a reversal of more than 20 years of U.S. policy. Announcing the crackdown in Coral Gables, Fla., on Wednesday, national...
- Garyline Womens Six Inch Stiletto Crystal Platform Pumps High Dress Pump Bridal shoes Silver
- Amblers Womens Merton Ladies Slip-On shoes
- Summer New Women sandals Rhinestone Women's high Heels Fashion Wild high Heels (8.5cm high) (color Pink, Size 39)
- Braccialini Fashion-Sneakers Womens Leather Turquoise
- Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Womens Waldorf Ankle Boot
- Azura by Spring Step Womens Rikki Ankle Bootie
- XHD- Classic shoes Men's Fashion Business Oxford Casual Comfort Lacing New Vintage Simple Outsole Formal shoes
- Hoxekle Fashion Black Winter Boots for Women Autumn Over The Knee Boots Platform Chunky Heels shoes
- Bussola Women Coimbra Stretch Mid-Calf Boots, Carla Mid High Boots, Flexible and Water Repellent Boots.
- Thalia Sodi Womens Tecap Almond Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Black, Size 7.0
- Men's Business Oxford Leisure Comfort Classic Warm Formal Crocodile Print shoes Cricket shoes
- Gfp shoes Leather shoes Men's Leather shoes Business Leather shoes Work Comfort Lace-up Leather shoes Men's Fashion shoes Office & Career Party & Evening
- Easy Go Shopping Driving Loafer For Men Boat Moccasins Slip On Cowhide Leather Lightweight Cricket shoes (color Brown, Size 8.5 UK)
- ASJUNQ Summer Breathable Suede Leather Dress shoes Men's Business shoes Brock Carved Leather Men's shoes
- T.U.K. Unisex V6806 Black Creeper Oxford
- Black Patent Leather Over-The-Knee Boots, High-Heeled Large Size Side Zipper High Boots Waterproof Platform Round Head Anti-Skid Thigh Stretch Boots Comfortable Ladies Cotton shoes
This week on Le Show Harry brings us News of America's Longest War, News of the Warm, News of the Godly, the Apresidentice, Apologies of the Week, and more!
The Reading Life with Auseklis Ozols, John Kemp and Bill Lavender
This week on The Reading Life: Susan talks with Auseklis Ozols, founder of the New Orleans Academy of Fine Arts, and writer John Kemp about their new book, “Auseklis Ozols: The Romantic Realism of an Artist and Teacher.” We’ll also hear from Bill Lavender about the upcoming New Orleans Poetry Festival and Small Press Book Fair, April 19-21.